Access Blue New England Plans
Our Access Blue New England plans combine all the benefits of a traditional plan with additional flexibility.
Our Access Blue New England plans differ in cost and benefits, but no matter what plan you choose, it will have these features:
- Depending on the plan design you choose, you may be required to select a primary care provider.
- You don't need referrals from your PCP to see specialists
- Your care is covered when doctors and hospitals are in your plan network
Generally, our Access Blue New England plans cover these types of care:
- Inpatient and outpatient medical care
- Mental health/substance use
- Prescription drug benefits
- Preventive care with no out-of-pocket costs
To get the specifics of your plan, check your subscriber certificate or visit MyBlue and click on the Using My Plan tab. Your member ID card contains valuable information so it's important for you to know how to read your ID card.